Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This End is a new Beginning.

God has done so many amazing things in me this year. He really is jealous for me. I am amazed, and shocked at what I have been missing out on all these years. Life without God...I regret it. But now, I am a new creation. And more than anything, I am His creation. I am so very thankful for this year and the blessings God gave me. I have a family at Wingate that loves me more than I could have asked for. Friends that I laugh with. And many, many great Christians to talk to about our walks with Jesus. I was one of those kids who did not want to leave school. I don't know. I just was on the thought process of "My school year= daily, amazing blessings from God...and if I go to school at Wingate...then it's always a good place to be, right?". But, no fear. God's always blessing me. I just grew so much this year. I cannot wait for Summer Beach Project. I heard that place was "legit" as the kids say. I also anxiously await next school year as a Residence Assistant. That will be sweet.
I can't wait for God's plans in my life. I heard Tim Tebow say, "I don't know what's gonna happen in the future. But I know Who holds my future. And in that there's success, in that there's comfort, and in that there's peace." I liked his testimony.
I will cling to these verses:
"11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."-Jeremiah 29:11-13

I thank God for saving me. I thank Him for loving me, even though I'm a sinner. I thank Him for forgiving me & sending Jesus Christ. I thank Him for being so big, but caring about little me. I thank Him for the plans He has for me. I love God for everything.

1 comment:

Brian Little said...

God finds a way to display is glory to us in so many ways. I know how you feel man. I did a lot of growing my freshman year also and God is still working on me everyday! And God has placed so many people in my life to help me along the way. And I thank Him for those people. I grew up a lot at Wingate not in age but in Spiritual growth and in the end that is what matters not the education!