Friday, April 23, 2010

Humbled before God...

It's always an awesome feeling for me to look at the sky, and just realize how big the universe is. Wait...what do you mean I can't imagine how big God or the universe is? I can't...God can though. And to think that He always had His arms open for me to run to...that's a humbling notion.
"Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. "- Genesis 1:2

That's the second verse of the Bible. Our land was empty. Bleak. Dark.
I liken this to us as Christians before Christ as well. Christ breathes life into us when we accept Him as our Savior.

I wish I could return the favor of love that God shows me every second...
This is what I strive to do:
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship."- Romans 12:1

I love God. I want to serve Him everyday of my life. That's all I can say. I am humbled.

No comments: