Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blessed: His Love Can't Be Stopped.

There are these times when I just cannot understand why I do the things I do. I really messed up. I feel awful. And in several ways, I asked God how He could call me His child. When He should be ashamed of me. When I shouldn't be allowed to say I am a follower. His grace endures. Tonight at Breathe, I just listened to what He had to say. I opened my ears to His words. I heard a few things; "You are My son, I forgive you...."Kyle, I love you". It was a weight off my shoulders. How can I let Him down daily, hourly, by the second and He still love me so much? I will never get it. Maybe it is time I accept it. It sure is hard when He gave His life so that I may breathe. It is my only, and natural response that I use what He has given me, and I use these things to glorify Him. That I worship Him. I want to serve Him, as I am called. I am also forgiven as written in I John 1:9; " If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."

When I think I can do no worse, He catches me in my sinful falls anyway. John Mark McMillan wrote it best in my favorite worship song, "How He Loves". He said; "Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes, If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking, So Heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss, And the heart turns violently inside of my chest, I don't have time to maintain these regrets, When I think about, the way He loves us"


Dear God, thanks. I want to do everything in my power to worship You all the time. It is my tiny, and only response to You dying for me, to You loving me unconditionally.

No comments: